Your privacy is important to Gault Surgery. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Gault Surgery collects, and the ways in which Gault Surgery uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Gault Surgery may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website.
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including details given for appointments and enquiries).
- any other information that you send to Gault Surgery.
Using personal information
Gault Surgery may use your personal information to:
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you
Where Gault Surgery discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Gault Surgery may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Gault Surgery will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Gault Surgery will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Gault Surgery is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Julie Gault, Director
- by submitting our contact form; or
- by post to 122 Ashmore Road, Benowa QLD 4217
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.